2021 information will soon be available.
2021 Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, the learner should be able to:
- Discuss diagnostic protocols for arterial diseases
- Describe follow-up protocols after interventions
- Develop a strategy on how to use different types endovascular techniques
- Assess the risks and benefits of treatment of patients with aortic disease
- Classify patients with peripheral arterial disease for interventions
- Determine how to manage patients with carotid disease
- Explain the concepts and treatment of patients with visceral artery disease
- Formulate strategies for preventing complications of treatment
- Determine strengths and shortcomings of placing stents in different arteries
- Develop an algorithm for evaluation and treatment of complex disease patterns
- Determine the treatment and follow up care in patients with thrombotic events
- Manage medical therapy during and after interventions
- Recognize and manage issues in patients with dialysis access
- Analyze the current challenges in the management of arterial diseases
- Assess new methods, devices, recent and ongoing studies
Arterial Symposium will be of value to vascular surgeons, interventional radiologists, interventional cardiologists and other medical professionals currently treating arterial disease or who wish to expand into this arena.
2021 CME Accreditation Statement
Complete Conference Management is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
2021 CME Credit Designation Statement
Complete Conference Management designates this activity for a maximum of 35 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For the purpose of recertification, the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) accepts AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) accepts AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTMfrom organizations accredited by the ACCME.
UEMS/EACCME CME Credit Recognition
The American Medical Association (AMA) has an agreement of mutual recognition of CME credit with the UEMS. Under the terms of this agreement the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME), the accrediting arm of the UEMS, will convert CME credit for live activities certified by the AMA.
Complete Conference Management makes every effort to develop CME activities that are scientifically based. This activity is designed for educational purposes. Participants have a responsibility to utilize this information to enhance their professional development in an effort to improve patient outcomes. Conclusions drawn by the participants should be derived from careful consideration of all available scientific information. The participant should use his/her clinical judgment, knowledge, experience and diagnostic decision-making before applying any information, whether provided here or by others, for any professional use.
2021 Disclosure Policy Statement
2021 Disclosure of Unlabeled Use
Complete Conference Management requires that faculty participating in any CME activity disclose to the audience when discussing any unlabeled or investigational use of any commercial product or device not yet approved for use in the United States.