For the past 10 years the Venous Symposium (VS) has delivered the most practical education on the treatment of venous disease. The 2020 VS program was offered virtually. The virtual program is now available through an on-demand platform. The on-demand program will offer access to the entire educational program including industry-sponsored Meet the Expert sessions and the virtual exhibit hall for an entire year.
If you participated in VS 2020 Virtual live you can use the same username and password to access the on-demand portal. If you have any issues with your password please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you did not attend VS 2020 Virtual live you can register below to gain access to the on-demand sessions.
Upon completion of this activity, the learner should be able to:
- Explain how to perform a focused clinical exam
- Compare the clinical exam with the imaging findings
- Evaluate the impact of edema and the outcomes of the treatment
- Develop an algorithm for using different diagnostic methods
- Determine treatment options for superficial venous disease
- Assess the risks and benefits of treatment of high-risk PE patients
- Determine who are the patients at risk for developing post-thrombotic syndrome
- Formulate strategies for preventing and treating post-thrombotic disease
- Discuss the use of ultrasound, IVUS and phlebography for performing interventions
- Identify patients for venous stenting and optimize clinical outcomes
- Manage patient expectations
- Recognize complications of venous disease and what to do to prevent them
- Identify complications during venous interventions
- Describe the management of complications during venous interventions
ACCME Accreditation Statement
Complete Conference Management (CCM) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Credit Designation Statement
Complete Conference Management (CCM) designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
August 19, 2020
August 20, 2021
Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships for Planners and Faculty
The following financial relationships have been disclosed by the planners and faculty for this CME activity: