2021 information will soon be available.
The Arterial Symposium welcomes physicians in training for an opportunity to participate in the Scholarship for the 2021 Arterial Symposium Virtual.
- Current Fellows
- Current Residents
- Medical Students
- Registration for the 2021 Arterial Symposium Virtual on Thursday, July 15 – to Saturday, July 17, 2021
- On-demand access to the educational program and exhibit hall for an entire year
- Course materials and access to presentations online
- * The scholarship does not include CME credits to participating physicians-in-training.
- Obtain a signed letter from your program director or dean, on institutional letterhead, confirming your active physician in training status and specialty.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form
- Email the signed letter AND completed scholarship application form to Mlescanofeher@ccmcme.com. Please type Arterial Symposium 2021 Scholarship Application in the subject line.
- Complete Conference Management will send approvals by email which will include registration instructions.